11.17.2005

Touch no unclean thing.

"Therefore come out from them and be separate, says the Lord. Touch no unclean thing, and I will receive you." 2 Corinthians 6:17

No blasphemy intended, but this week in Columbus is about separating the sheep from the wolves (pun intended). Draw a line in the sand, pick your colors, sit on different couches or at different locations. This one is for all the tamales.

I feel like talking X's & O's today. I think the difference in this one will be the special teams and the turnover ratio. You've got to protect the pill and come out ahead in the kicking game. We'll see which group of men separate themselves from the boys this weekend. Any brave souls want to sound off and venture a guess at the outcome? I'm rarely a prognosticator but how about 34-14 Scarlet & Gray.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny!! I have no idea or really care how the game turns out. So in my world-- both teams win or both teams lose. We should be sad for this is the last weekend of the season for racing!!!

clayburkle said...

There is also a version of the above picture where the loner kid is clad in NASCAR regalia, sounds like anonymous IS that kid.

Anonymous said...

Well, unlike anonymous, I DO care how the game turns out...and since all of the Nuts are coming up to the Big House, better have Brutus start praying now!

Anonymous said...

I doubt we can really refer to osu as "lambs" seeing that i live above two of them and their "revolving door" gets pretty shady. But, apart from their private life, i guess lamb would be the correct term for these defenseless beings who will get eaten.

clayburkle said...

I see a lot of go blue talk, but no projected outcomes. Sounds like typical wolverine, all bark no bite.

Anonymous said...

OSU will win, I don't know the score, But We'll win. I agree with you Clay that it's going to be special teams that's going to do it.

Josh