6.28.2007

5 things I dig about Jesus...

I was tagged by Matt. I already hate the question... maybe it's just the dig part. It sounds way to cool, hip, consumer Christian for me.... but I do love Jesus as God and as Man and am in utter awe of his life and death and resurrection. So here is my five:

1. He loved people. (Jn 11:33-35)
2. He was strong. (Lk 19:45)
3. He was a genius story-teller. (Mark 4)
4. He elevated women. (Lk 10:38-42)
5. He gave horrible people a chance. (Lk 19:5)

I'm tagging:
Craig
Peep
Stef
Mike
Josh

OK boys... step it up for me. Let's put Jesus center stage and shine the light on him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad. I got tagged earlier this week and have yet to get to it. So sad. The frustrating thing is all of the people I would tag....have already been tagged! What's up with all these people digging Jesus.

Congrats.

Stef Tarapchak said...

Thanks for the tag, Clay...

http://tarapchak.wordpress.com/2007/06/30/tag-im-it/

Mattw23 said...

Thanks for doing the tag. I don't like the "dig" either but I didn't make it up so I couldn't change it.