6.20.2007

Get Rich Quick



Okay... I might be looking at an offer that I can't refuse... but I need your help. I would really like to get rich... and if I can do it quickly... all the better.

I did not get e-mail by the "son of the deposed prime ministry of Nigeria"... but I did get a "formal business offer" from Mr. Jonny Okonkwo, the Chief Accountant of a Nigerian Oil Exploration company.

He asked me to help them move a small portion of a $15mil omission in their 2006 books from a Nigerian bank to a local bank in my area. He has assured (in his e-mail) that this is legal according to Nigeria Laws of Money Laundering.... at least we're keeping it legal. He has even received approval from his Bank Manager to transfer the funds to a foreign account (in the States).

I don't see anything close to a pyramid in this scheme... so I think I'm okay... anyone want in on the deal? Here comes early retirement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff. Its a crazy world out there and nice to laugh at some of it.If your serious about the rich piece, I think Odita has some land in Montanna he is looking to dump-LOL- Hope all is well, I have been spreading the word about ac180. GREAT STUFF....
Sean