6.28.2007

Doc says it's a girl !!!!

We're at 20 weeks with Baby Burkle #3. Caden thought it was boy... Griffey thought it was a girl... but the doctors vote won... it's a girl.

Christine is taking the news OK... after crying for joy... then calling all her friends... then staying up all night figuring out how make a nursery as pink as possible (seriously)... she has settled back down to a normal routine.

We are excited and wanted to share your joy with you. Now back to the name book for some girl names.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I have a 2 year old girl and I wouldn't trade her for the world.

clayburkle said...

Thanks John... we feel so fortunate and excited. I'm sure she will soften our house.

Anonymous said...

oooooohhhhhh brother. Kiss your heart, your wallet, your strength, your will power goodbye. Boys are TOTALLY different. Austin's my dude, you know that. But I need a surgeon to remove me from the way the girls have me wrapped around their fingers.

So you have that going for you....which is nice.

Congratulations! We are thrilled for you both.