2.22.2007

O-H-I-O

My friend (Todd) and I went to the Ohio State vs. Penn State basketball game last night. We had a blast. The Bucks looked uninspired, tired and just plain flat. They did surge in the second half and held on down the stretch to preserve a 68-60 win.

Todd and I were very disappointed at how quiet the arena was for most of the game. We took it upon ourselves... all the way up in section 303 to be the 6th man and stir up the crowd. We had a blast in the second half screaming and yelling and cheering. And... if you ask me... I think we were the difference in the game.

It was a great break in the week for me. Although exhausted from all the cheering I really enjoyed the interruption. My brain and body needed the break from the week, from church and from home. Thanks Todd... I had a blast.

No comments: