9.13.2007

Favorite Movie Clip(s)

I was tagged by Aaron for this one. I was happy to find some clips for Good Will Hunting... what, for me, has become one of the modern classic films. I think it is brilliantly written and ask some of the basic meaning of life questions while probing the issues of love... loss... purpose... and trust. Plus it throws in some good shots at spoiled rich kids. I could not choose just one clip and could not put the whole film here... so I whittled it down to 3 classic scenes. (Warning: Clips contain strong language)

Your Just a Kid



It's not your fault (sorry for the Chinese subtitles)


Bar Scene

4 comments:

Derek said...

And to think we are more alike then I ever thought. I wish we would have hung out more at DTS. GWH is my favorite movie of all time. Love it!

Anonymous said...

"You like Apples?

I gaat her numbah...

How you like them apples?"

Great choice.

clayburkle said...

Derek... I agree. Maybe we can make up for lost time in the future.

Aaron... thanks for the atta-boy & the tag.

ConnerByrd said...

What a great clip that 1st one is! Totally incredible! And to think the 1st time I watched this all I got out of it was: "You like apples?!?!" Thank God I watched it about a dozed times afterwards.