1.16.2007

New Attitude......the conference




New Attitude
Louisville, KY
Memorial Day Weekend 2007
*for singles of all ages & young married couples

This great event happens right in our own "backyard". I have great respect for the men they are putting on the platform and the creative, worshipful, challenging nature of what they are doing. I'm going this year and would love to take a crowd of singles and young marrieds with me. The cost is reasonable &and I've already saved a block of hotel rooms. Their web-site is full of downloads, book recommendations and constantly update with sweet blogs. I can wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey clay,

I am not so familiar with these guys, but the humble orthodoxy seems very interesting and also I was looking at the differences between that and generous orthodoxy. Anyway, you mentioned you like these guys, so tell me a little more about them?