7.11.2007

Life is like an Unfinished Bus

Right after my post on the "f" word... FEAR... I went over to my friend Derek's blog and read on how life is like an Unfinished Bus. It said in a fresh way... what I am experiencing in my own life in the area of dealing with fear. Here's a good taste:

"Often times I want my life to be whole, fully restored and complete now. Not tomorrow. Not next week, but today. I don't want to have to go through the hard restorative process of the soul work, often needing to take place for wholeness and full restoration to be completed. I want my own interior world to healed and at peace. Yet, I know it is a process and it takes time. I'm just thankful God himself is the restorer of my soul as I plod ahead, following after Jesus."

So whether you like buses... or restoring things... or realize you're not fully restored... I think you'll relate to my monk in a bus friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate brother to the struggle with fear and worry. Thanks for the plug. I've enjoyed discovering and reading your blog as of late.

clayburkle said...

**ditto**