7.10.2007

My Girl

Forgive me while I dote on my wife. She turned 30 this year... and the rash of surprise 30th parties that I've been to lately reminds me of the Surprise Bash I threw for her on Jan 11. It was great to surprise her and was a truly memorable night. Somehow I pulled together this 5:35 video highlighting our lives together over the past 7 years.... and even showed it to her at the party. But now I'd like to share it with you... This one is for her.



I believe it is important to have some big celebrations in life.

It is important to stop long enough to surround yourself with friends and family and say I love you and why.

It is important to remember where you've been and how far you've come. Then realize that each day you are making memories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff! Great memories for you & your family.

Anonymous said...

Excellent! The Clint Black song is a great one. Had totally forgotten about that. It came out right after Heather and I got married. Good thing because I probably would have made an terrible attempt at singing it in our wedding.

Great video Clay! That's a keeper.

clayburkle said...

thanks Kurt...

Thanks Aaron... I've got a little country in my blood. I'm a nostalgic and the song is real tear-jerker for me.