8.13.2007

Full Disclosure

Not too many people or businesses are into full disclosure these days. It seems that everyone and every organization holds at least a few cards close to the vest. There are just some things that you aren't meant to find out.

So as I was looking for a job today... I chuckled as I came across a company that is bending over backwards to set
clear expectations up front. This is legitimately fresh off monsterjobs.com

PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to walk, sit, and use hands to operate computer keyboard, and telephone. The employee is occasionally required to stand; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.


I laughed out loud. I'm not sure I can live up to expectations (I'm only good up to 20 lbs)... but at least I know what to expect.

No comments: