8.07.2007

iChurch Inspiration

Over the weekend I did some iChurch... that is... I was fed from my iPod while I drove my boys home from the lake. Here's a snippet:

(loose Burkle translation)... If you don't have a sense of calling to love your city and see your city transformed... you should move. Each city needs to have a people who are the proof of God in that city (Acts 1:8).
-Erwin McManus
Mosaic, Los Angeles

What would happen if instead of caring about getting more people into our church, we cared about getting more of our church into our city.
-Craig Groeschel
Lifechurch.tv, Edmond, OK

Other thought provoking questions by Craig Groeschel:
1. Who is God calling you to reach, that no one else is reaching?
2. What is God calling you to do that has not been tried before?
3. What new thing is God calling you to create that will be hated today and embraced tomorrow?

Here I am Lord... send me.

No comments: